Monday, December 22, 2008

Moving on up...

Well, I think I am about to win the award for the most unmanaged blog on Blogger. But, the move is complete and we are officially in our new home; new for us, that is, not new in general. Here are some pictures we took yesterday. I know this isn't a personal blog but surely some of you will enjoy. :) Flatter me a bit and I promise we will resume our regularly scheduled programming shortly.

You will notice that there are some tree pictures in the mix. These are in a cemetery right across the street from our house. It was cloudy and the pictures do not do justice to the beauty of these two trees. One is an evergreen and the other is an oak (I think). Both are rather unique to me because of their height, fatness, and overall symmetry. Trees in NC generally grow tall but lack the width seen in hardwoods in the Midwest. Both these trees are tall and wide which is why I love them. I can not wait to see the oak during the spring.


No comments: